logo

community
archive

Articles about Wells

Wells Red Cross Hospital

AUXILIARY TO THE 2ND SOUTHERN GENERAL HOSPITAL, BRISTOL Commandant, Mrs. E. Davies. Quartermaster, Miss Church. Medical Officer, Dr. Allan.   The hospital at the Cedars kindly lent by W Tudway was opened February  16th 1915 with 30 beds for the A.S.C. billeted at in Wells and at the Camp at Ch..